It can be done. You just need the correct identity politics. For instance, if you take sides against Jared Kushner in his supposed White House feud with Steve Bannon, you’re an anti-Semite. These aren’t the ground rules for just David Duke and the KKK. Evidently even Breitbart is so spooked they won’t criticize Jared Kushner anymore for fear of being labeled anti-Semitic. And if you have not put enough distance between your self and the so-called alt-right, don’t get caught meddling in Kushner vs. Bannon.
But those have never been the rules for most others. It’s been open season on Jared and Ivanka for months, no questions asked:
- Photos of Jared Kushner in Iraq Get Ridiculed Online. Yeah, it’s open season on Jared here, especially if you have a blue check mark.
— Phillip Carter (@Carter_PE) April 8, 2017
— Roland Scahill (@rolandscahill) April 8, 2017
All Quiet On the West Hampton Front#KushnerAtWar
— quinn cummings (@quinncy) April 8, 2017
2. Be Scarlett Johansson or Webster’s Dictionary or the majority of young women. Ivanka Trump told CBS’ Gayle King she was not inclined to publicly disagree with her father, but that did not mean she was complicit. Nobody calls Johansson – or Webster’s – anti-Semitic.
📈’Complicit’ is trending after Ivanka Trump told CBS “I don’t know what it means to be complicit.” https://t.co/qE6UcB8pUz
— Merriam-Webster (@MerriamWebster) April 4, 2017
— The Hill (@thehill) April 11, 2017
3. Accuse Jared Kushner of being too young or too politically inexperienced to have a role in advising Donald Trump. Or, just keep up the barrage of nepotism charges.
“There’s only one person who can’t be fired” in Kushner v Bannon fight.
– @RichLowry on the reason Congress made most gov nepotism illegal
— Ari Melber (@AriMelber) April 9, 2017
It’s not just NBC’s Melber and NRO’s Lowry. The entire MSM has piled on this and it’s fair game and nobody calls them anti-Semitic for doing it.
4. Drop Ivanka’s brand from your retail outlet. Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Shoes.com, Belk, Jet, ShopStyle, Gilt. Nobody is accusing them of being anti-Semitic. And, when stores blame their customers they say stopped buying Ivanka’s brand, nobody calls out the customers for being ant-Semitic. And by the way, online, where nobody gets bullied for their purchasing decisions, Ivanka’s brand is seeing sales skyrocket.