It’s a breaking news night on The Friddle Show…
- Rocket fired from Gaza hits Jerusalem; Israel calls up 40,000 troops.
- Governor Rick Perry refuses to shake President Obama’s hand.
- Germany’s historic performance against Brazil in the World Cup.
- Cleveland declared the host city for the 2016 GOP Convention.
- Sarah Palin makes the case for President Obama’s impeachment.
ANDÂ how red-heads are in danger of extinction due to global warming, why growing marijuana is hurting the environment, and what political figure says that some families have a “predisposition” to the Presidency (yes, for real)…
Alina Carmona of The Fed Up Conservative will also be joining us this evening to discuss the border crisis, LEGAL immigration, and much more! Â Have a question for me or Ali? Â Tweet them to us using the hashtag #AskFriddle, OR give us a call at 877-297-8022.
It’s a show you don’t want to miss – the fun begins at 9ET on the405media.com!